Our Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Following receipt of your order, the services will be provided to you by the contract conditions for the services you purchased.
- The nature of the services you ordered, your prompt and accurate completion of your obligations regarding the execution of the services, and the date of your purchase may all have an impact on how quickly the services are delivered.
- Upon completion of the services, the services will be considered effectively supplied to you.
- Should the contract be canceled before the delivery services, the terms of the agreement will decide if you are entitled to a full, partial, or no return and how the contract may be discontinued.
- If clients avail of any monthly service package of DC Design Cater, they are obliged to pay a full chargeable amount before the commencement of the work.
- Suppose DC Design Cater and the client agree on a fixed quote regarding any services. In that case, they are liable to pay 50% of the billable amount in advance before the commencement of the work. The remaining 50% of the payment will have to be made within 7 days of the start date of the services.
- DC Design Cater shall invoice the clients monthly, in advance.
- Also, if the clients do not pay a monthly invoice when it is due, DC Design Cater shall terminate the services immediately. In this case, we will not be liable to issue a 10-day prior notice.
- All charges quoted to the client shall be exclusive of VAT, which DC Design Cater shall add to its invoices at the appropriate rate.
- All additional work requested by the Client, which is requested following commencement of the Services and which is outside the scope of the Quotation (including any services necessarily procured to carry out the Services) shall be regarded as additional to the cost given in the Quotation and will be invoiced separately at the rates contained in the then-current DC Design Cater’ rate card.
- All charges listed in Quotations are estimates and are subject to final confirmation of technical specification.
- The parties agree that DC Design Cater may review and increase its standard hourly fee rates at any time, provided that such charges cannot be increased more than once in any 12 (twelve) month period.
- DC Design Cater will provide the Client with written notice of any such increase one (1) month before the proposed date of the rise. Suppose such an increase is not acceptable to the Client. In that case, within two (2) weeks of such notice being received or deemed to have been received per this condition, it may terminate the Contract by giving three (3) months written notice to DC Design Cater.
- Without prejudice to any other right or remedy that it may have if the Client fails to pay DC Design Cater on the Due Date, DC Design Cater may:
- charge interest on such sum under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998; from the Due Date, accruing daily and being compounded quarterly until payment is made, whether before or after any judgment, and the Client shall pay the interest immediately on demand; and suspend all Services until payment has been made in full.
- Time for payment shall be of the essence of the Contract.
- All sums payable to DC Design Cater under the Contract shall become due immediately on its termination. This condition is without prejudice to any right to claim for interest.
- Without prejudice to any other rights it may have, DC Design Cater may set off any Client’s liability to DC Design Cater against any liability of DC Design Cater to the Client.
- DesignCater ensures 100% customer satisfaction with our unlimited free Revision Policy which enables you to improve on your initial design brief free of charge through your account area.
- In case of any duplicate charge due to processing error, failing to fulfill any of your special designing requirements, or not able to complete your design order as per the delivery policy, your complete design order amount will be refunded. In case of any dissatisfaction with any design services provided by DesignCater, you can submit a refund request within five days of your initial design completion. However, it shall be assumed between both parties that you are satisfied with your initial designs if a refund request is not received within five days of initial design delivery. For any Special / Combo packages, a refund will be applicable the same as it is on the single packages.
- Your refund would be processed as per the chart below:
- All refund requests will be fulfilled as per the following arrangement:
- If a request for a refund is made before the Initial concept delivery, you would be eligible for a Full Refund (less 10% service & processing fee).
- If a request for a refund is made within 48 hours, you would be eligible for a 66% refund (less 10% service & processing fee).
- If a request for a refund is made between 48- 120 hours of the initial design delivery, you would be eligible a 33% refund (less 10% service & processing fee).
- No refund request will be entertained after 120 hours of your initial design delivery, however since we believe in 100% customer satisfaction you`re encouraged to contact us in case of any concern.
- Please be advised that in case of no response, feedback or correspondence from the client/customer (excluding any emergency, demise or intimation) for 14 days, the associated project would be halted outright and the files would be retained in the archive folder. In order to re-commence the process, the client/ customer is liableto pay the re-registration of $300.
- All refund requests should be communicated to the support department. Designcater, based on the violation of your user agreement reserves the right to approve/disapprove your request on an individual case to case basis. How to claim your refund To assure your refund request is approved, please make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Claim your refund specifying your concern by contacting us via any of the following two modes:
- Click Live chat to start chat now.
- We will try to resolve your concern by virtue of our revision policy immediately or else will email you a refund request approval from our refund department.
- After the refund, your design rights would be obtained by DesignCater and you would not be able to display any version of the design sent by the company. Let us also specify that:
- Since the design rights would now be transferred to the company, you agree that you will have no right (direct or indirect) to use any response or other content, work product, or media, nor will you have any ownership interest in or to the same.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our Refund Policy, please contact us by clicking here.
Email & Mobile Phone Policy
- This policy outlines the terms and conditions regarding the use of email and mobile phone contact information provided to Designcater.
- Consent and Usage
By providing your email address and/or mobile phone number, you consent to receive communication from Designcater. This includes, transitional messages, periodic updates about your service or project, updates, newsletters, and services delivery e.g. Design attachments, Project updates and Revisions update.
- Carrier Charges Disclosure
Standard messaging and data rates may apply. Please consult your mobile service carrier for details.
- Stop & Unsubscribe
If you wish to stop receiving emails or mobile communications, you can:
For emails, click the "unsubscribe" link located at the bottom of any email you receive from us.
For mobile communications, reply "STOP" or “Unsub” “Unsubcribe” to any SMS message you receive from us. The SMS will will be stopped right away.
- Frequency of Communication
We will strive to limit the frequency of our communications to a reasonable level. However, there may be exceptions during special update about project or urgent notifications.
- Security of Information
Your email address and mobile phone number will be kept confidential and will not be shared with third parties without your explicit consent, except as required by law.
- Changes to Policy
Designcater reserves the right to modify this policy at any time. Any changes will be posted on our website, and it is your responsibility to review these changes.
- Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us at email@example.com.